Founding member of AURTHAAT ARCHIVES – A Creative Research and Academic Archive.
- NIHAI International Film and Theatre Festival, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 2018.
- Officially participated in RituRangam Film Festival, Barasat, 2018.
- DNJ Foundation (a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Division of D Navin Chandra Jewelers) NGO, Mumbai, 2018.
- KNU Research Talk Forum,Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol, 2018.
- Anglo-Indian Workshop, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 2018.
- Antarang Foundation NGO, Mumbai, 2018.
- “Insights” Research Forum, Royal Thimphu College, Bhutan, 2018.
- Officially participated in Crossover Film Festival, Virginia, 2018.
- National Seminar on History, Myth and Orality: Cultural and Literary Traditions in India at Malaviya Research Center, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Lift-Off Sessions, New York, 2020.
- Invited in a podcast discussion organized by “Maginally Fannish” Podcast Series. Topic: “How do we learn? Engaging with communities of knowledge and culture beyond academic spaces.”
- Interviewed by Hadje C. Hadje (Doctoral Student, Hamburg University, Germany) for the Convivial Thinking Blog. Topic: “Decolonial Praxis, Education and COVID-19: Perspectives from India.”
- Interviewed by Rituparna Patgiri (Assistant Professor, Delhi University, India) for the New Books Network for my monograph Green Academia: Towards Eco-friendly Education Systems.